With the Thriving Women Program launching in Perth on February 28 and with Melbourne about to officially kick of for 2019 (only 3 spots left!) I thought I would give you a bit more insight into what a Thriving Woman is and why the Thriving Woman Program exists.
What is a Thriving Woman?
As I started out in 2018 I wrote down all the stand out characteristics of women that I was currently working with/wanted to work with. These characteristics when put together made for a wondrous force to be reckoned with. The below manifesto outlines what a Thriving Woman is:
Why does the Thriving Women Program exist?
As most of you probably already know, supporting women in business has always been my passion. Through my work in 2018 I noticed that not only were my clients looking for a coach, but many were looking for connection and professional development and learning opportunities.
I spent a lot of 2018 connecting my amazing clients with one another and then I had a lightbulb moment – why not create a proper platform for this to take place? A real community where amazing women can connect, be inspired and learn. As a result, the Thriving Women Program was born!
Who is the Thriving Women Program for?
Women in organisations: if you are a woman who is working within an organisation in; middle management; senior management; or in leadership and are looking to bring clarity and direction to your business unit, department or organisation then this program is for you.
Women in their own business: if you are a woman who is working on your own side hustle; starting your own business; or have been running your business for a while and are looking to bring clarity and direction to your business then this program is for you.
What does the program look like?
The program consists of a number of elements;
- One-on-one coaching sessions: these sessions will be tailored to your individual needs. You will complete a coaching prep form where I will ask questions to get a better understanding of where you currently are an where you want to be.
- Facilitated dinners: attended by an amazing group of like minded women where you will have the opportunity to connect and network all while enjoying a fabulous 2 course dinner and drinks.
- Tailored 3-hour group workshops: these are for the women who work in organisations. In these workshops I will cover important topics that impact women in business.
- Co-working sessions: these are for the women in their own business, an opportunity to share ideas with other small business owners.*
* please note this is currently only available in the Melbourne program
- Access to the Thriving Women’s Facebook Group: an online community where all the women in the program can further connect, share ideas, ask questions and network. I will also be present in this space offering online training, insights and answering any questions you may have!
You can view the full program for both Melbourne and Perth by following the link below
So, the questions I have for you now is this; are you a Thriving Woman? Do you want to be a part of the program?
If you answered yes – here are 3 ways I can help you:
1. There are only 3 spots left for Melbourne Thriving Women (kicking off Thursday 7 February). If you would like to know more or to secure your spot simply email me and we can see if this is the right program for you
2. Are you a Perth Thriving Woman interested in attending our launch dinner on Thursday 28 February? Limited seats still available – sign up via the link below
3. To keep up to date with all things Thriving Women connect with me on Instagram. I will be sharing snippets of all the Thriving Women Program fun here!